What is Clearpay?
Clearpay allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in 4 instalments, without any interest. The first instalment is taken at checkout with the remaining 3 payments taken every 2 weeks.
To be eligible for a Clearpay account you must be over 18 and a UK resident. For more eligibility info please check here here!
All you need to start is;
- A UK billing address
- To be over 18 years of age
- A UK residential address
How do I use Clearpay?
1. Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal.
2. At the checkout choose Clearpay as your payment method.
3. First-time customers will need to register with Clearpay and provide payment details.
4. Returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
5. The first payment is taken at the time of purchase.
6. The remaining three payments will be deducted every two weeks from your chosen payment method.
7. Log in to your Clearpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date if you choose to do so.
Terms and conditions
If you choose Clearpay, you don't have to pay interest, but you will have to pay a late fee if you miss one of your payments.
Clearpay will send you helpful reminders leading up to your payment due date, and you'll also get a notification if a payment fails for any reason.
Using Clearpay won't affect your credit score, because it doesn't notify credit agencies of failed or missed payments. You still need to be careful, though – make sure you spend within your own financial limits, and keep checking in on any remaining pay-later balances.
Want to find out more?
If you have any questions about your Clearpay account, please contact Clearpay directly here.
Clearpay is committed to responsible spending. For more information please click here.