Delivery & Returns
Delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation and/or delays caused by our local shipping partners.
We aim to meet these delivery times, however times may differ during busy periods.
- Order placed on the weekend All orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday will be shipped and posted the following Monday.
- For Next Day Delivery orders must be placed by 12pm Monday to Thursday.
- All UK orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday will be processed same day for a standard UK delivery.
( Please allow up to 3 days over the festive period )
ORDERS UNDER £100 - EUROPE international delivery (DHL) 2-11 working days - £9.95
Rest Of The World
ORDERS UNDER £150 - International delivery (DHL) 2-11 working days - £12.95
ORDERS OVER £150 - Express International delivery (DHL) 2-5 working days - £4.95
TRACK YOUR PARCEL
As soon as your package is picked up by the courier we will send you a shipment confirmation email with the delivery information and a link to track your order online. Please note, there can be a slight delay between receiving shipping confirmation to when the tracking information is updated.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR PARCEL?
We always aim to deliver your order within our standard delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factor can cause delays in your delivery. If you haven't received your package within our standard delivery times, please follow the steps bellow.
- Check if someone else at your address has accepted it.
- Look around the delivery location. Your parcel may have been left with a neighbour or in a safe place like a porch or garage.
- Look for a notification of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your letter box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or to arrange collection of the parcel.
- Contact the carrier if there's still no sign of the parcel.
If you are still having issues locating your parcel you must contact us within 14 days
CUSTOMS DUTIES — NON-US AND NON-EU CUSTOMERS
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
Please note that customers takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees even if should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
If you do not like your item or it does not fit please send back with attached returns form within 30 days of purchase. Please note that if the returns form is not properly filled out it may hinder the speed of your exchange/refund.
- All returned items must be sent back with original tags/packaging and be in the exact same state as it was sent to you.
- If an item received is classified as faulty and was received damaged, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt we can then offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges.
- When sending back an item for exchange or refund we recommend sending it insured and signed for as we will not accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Unfortunately, we can not refund any taxes, duties, charges or the return fee. How ever we will send an exchange out to you free of charge.
RETURNS FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT IN FULL AND SENT TOGETHER WITH YOUR PARCEL TO THE BELOW ADDRESS:Money Returns
DOWNLOAD RETURNS FORM