HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
GOT AN ACCOUNT?
Simply log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order has been fulfilled, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email titled "Your order is on the way". You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please don’t panic! Your order will usually take around 24-48 hours to be dispatched. We aim to dispatch all orders on the same day by 2pm. However, orders made after the 2pm collection time may not be dispatched until the following day.
*Please note, tracking can also take around 24-48 hours to update after dispatch. This is provided by the courier and in most cases this is much faster.
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
Visit our contact us page where you’ll find ways you can get in touch. Alternatively you can submit a ticket here
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED TO PROVIDE YOU?
Be sure to include as much information as possible eg/ order number, email address, pictures, etc. This will allow us to answer any questions quickly and efficiently.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Products must be returned within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Exchanges are currently available in the UK and must be done within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Products must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached (if your item had tags when you received it).
- Underwear cannot be returned or refunded due to health protection reasons.
- Face masks cannot be returned or refunded due to health protection reasons.
- Socks can be returned if they are sealed in their original packaging.
- We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order.
- For purchases made by part-card, part-gift card, the refund will be applied to the gift card first.
- Returns registered separately cannot be returned as one, even if they are from the same order. Combining registered returns will slow down the refund process!
- Anything accidentally or incorrectly returned our way (that’s not a Money item) will be the responsibility of the sender, not Money. We’ll always do our very best to help out, but unfortunately can’t make any promises!
We offer FREE returns to the following countries;
United Kingdom, United States, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.